“Small but satisfying”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Boddentown Art Shop
Reviewed May 10, 2013

From the looks of the outside, I expected a larger retail space. But that's not a negative, as what space there was, was filled with good-to-really-good local paintings. I was there to look, prepared to buy if I found the perfect thing. I didn't, but I did enjoy looking.

When we arrived, we were the only customers and the owners(?) were behind the counter and in the store, as was their adorable little girl. No one spoke to us when we entered, while we were browsing, or when we left. As we left, another couple was entering to shop, and the man behind the counter never looked up from his computer.

Definitely go, though, because you may find just what you're looking for, and you won't find this art anywhere else.

2  Thank scrapsuzy

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I loved the sting ray paintings, especially after swimming with the creatures. This is my favorite shop for art on Grand Cayman.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Fantastic selection of local artistry. Friendly Artist/Owners. Great location a few minutes walk from the Turtle Nest Condos

1  Thank 7horsemomma
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We bought a small art print here, but mostly enjoyed looking at all of the artwork while we were there.

1  Thank Kristen W