“Excellent food here”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Bodden Town
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Great, reasonable priced local food. The oxtail was a bit bony but the jerk chicken is amazing here and the chicken quesadillas were also awesome. Would definitely come back. Looks like all food is locally raised and grown next door in their farm.

There are newer reviews for Rankin's Jerk Pit

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Rankin's is a must for lunch several times when in Cayman. The oxtail, goat, and lobster are my favorites. My kids kill for the chicken strips... Sure the seating out in the sun may not be for everyone, but then everyone carries out.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Each trip we make a point of hitting Rankin's for a genuine Island lunch. It is always great, we've never been disappointeded after more than eight or ten meals. We have tried many of their offerings and they all have been excellent. Don't forget to try their island juices, you will love them!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Nice place to catch a nice meal from somewhere other than a fast food, or upscale restaurant. It's nice to sit outside and eat you meal as you watch the activities around you.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very informal, staff very friendly, I did read reviews but I guess I didn't read anywhere that the chicken comes bone in, cut up into small pieces with bone shards throughout. Not my cup of tea but won't give bad review because of my idiosyncrasies. Taste was good and sides were also good. I'd go again but order the jerk pork.