“Great ice cream plus some non-dairy”
Review of Froz & Sugar

Froz & Sugar
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Cobano
Description: First French creperie in Santa Teresa. Special favors in sweet and salad crepes & waffles. We elaborate homemade natural yogurt and fruits, ice creams.
Reviewed March 23, 2019

I cannot have milk so I cannot or should not have traditional ice cream. Imagine my joy when I discovered this shop that had about 4 or 5 flavors WITH NO MILK. They use water instead. The difference is clearly marked for easy choosing. I had strawberry, my friend had pina colada. Positively delicious! Cold and refreshing! It was like finding an oasis on a hot day. Yum! We tried the basic scoop, but they also have crepes and more that look just as fabulous as the scoops. We plan to visit again. And again.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We were coming from the beach craving an afternoon dessert so we decided to get some waffles and ice cream. It took forever for the waffles to be served. My waffle arrived before my boyfriend's waffle was ready (10 minutes apart) and when they arrived they were undercooked. The ice cream was great and was the only mention worth saying. When we spoke and showed the staff that it was undercooked (which they adknowledge) they did apologize however did not offer any solution or compensation for the overpriced/undercooked waffles. My boyfriend still wanted to return due to the ice cream being so good but are overall experience was so poor we decided against returning.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Juank C
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Super really nice homemade ice cream. Very tasty ! The staff is really nice. You can find crepes and waffles very good as well. And all you can eat for breakfast. If you want take a brunch and enjoy a good food. Go to Froz&Sugar !

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Tom N
Reviewed March 1, 2018

We were in Santa Teresa last year and when we told our kids we would come back this year, they were screaming for the ice-cream at this place. It was our daily routine to stop by. Great and very natural taste. Please keep it like that, make the ice cream fresh and not so sweet. Very friendly owners, fun to talk with.
Nanette and Fabian with Elisabeth (6) and Eleonore (5)

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Nanette H
Reviewed January 5, 2018

This place serves up some sweet dishes. The ice cream and crepes are perfect. Super cool treat on those hot dusty days. Great service. The owners are super friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018