“..so far a very nice experience in the end ..”
Review of Kagusuan Beach

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Before reaching the famous Kagusuan Beach last October in Siquinor, me and my husband went to Lazi town first to buy something to drink and we are thingking of bringing it to the beach.. I payed for the drinks and I was so 100% sure that my money was inside my wallet..After paying I placed it back inside my rugsack and we drove straight to Kagusuan beach.

The place is so nice, so breathtaking that we spent the whole afternoon there.. minus the ruined cottages there by the way.( they really need to do something about the cottages if they want to attract more tourists there) I really dont feel good vibes and the place is totally isolated! Well, at first, I didnt joined my husband who was totally indulging himself on the beach and under the heat of the sun while I was just sitting there on one of the broken benches, taking pictures while trying to guard our valuable stuff( when actually there's nothing to be worried of because there is nobody there..just us)

Then I finally decided to join him.. I placed all of our stuffs on the sand under the shade(where we can still view it from the sea). It was a memorable day for the two of us because we are celebrating a special occasion..(so the isolation was of great help for our own privacy) wow,, its like the two of us in paradise..

Driven by the romantic atmosphere of the place, we kissed for at least 10 minutes or so on the beach ( and I didnt bothered to look at our stuff anyway cause I am pretty sure nobody's there..

Later after that, I went back to dry myself and decided to take a drink.. Checked everything ( except the money on the wallet) because it is still inside my rugsack..nothing is missing. And I've been carrying our bags later after that.

after checking if something is left behind..we went home, I checked again Everything.. and my money was missing.. So strange.. My wallet is still in there with some 100s and 50s..and some coins.. around php9000 was missing and I am really sure that I lost it in Kagusuan Beach while we are in the sea..

Strange because there's nobody in there. Really. and our tablets and cameras, cellphones, and laptop is still there.. so its really very strange that the money is the only thing missing..(if i was the thief I would take everything. and I will not put the wallet back and bring it with me). I am also sure that it didnt fell because my money is pretty well organized and the opening is good enough..

But so far.. we really enjoyed the experience of going there.. really perfect for couples..it was one nice, romantic and strange day for the both us..

So for those who are planning to go on a trip or vacation there, or anywhere else.. NEVER LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE STUFF..
lesson learned..:-)

"nice place"
"the cliff"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Kagusuan Beach was supposed to be part of our stop on the island. However, I was told that it has been closed as well as the road that leads to the beach since it has been poorly maintained.

1  Thank ain72337
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The beach is not a huge, white sand beach, its rather small, with seperate areas hidden between rocks. There are also big rocks in the water, which gives an interesting and beautiful scenery.

The watercolor is very clear and very blue.

If you already have rented a motorbike and are touring Siquijor, its a ncie stopover for a few hours

1  Thank MySunnyDays1
Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you want a beach all to yourself, with white sand and good snorkelling, this is it. Bring everything you need, as there are no facilities here, which makes it a special place

2  Thank PHoenix242