The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious- unfortunately I had many issues during our stay, construction being the first! After getting in very late from a flight and then difficulty finding the hotel, we were awakened early to construction. Had I known this I would have never booked this hotel! I understand the need to renovate however I wish I had known before booking. Our room had a sink that did not drain, a clock that didn't work and wifi that could not be accessed on the first floor. To use it,I had to go sit on the 4th floor. We had to change rooms two times- the first because our door didn't shut properly- the second because our air conditioning didn't work! My husband and I spent the past month traveling around europe and we are truly very easy going people, but these kinds of issues ruined our trip in Geneva! Nothing in the hotel worked as far as amenities- the ironing room didn't work, the bar was closed- when we came back one night, we asked the front desk for ice and he said we needed to give him something to put it in, because they didn't have any ice buckets!!! Yikes!!! Unless you are traveling on business I would not recommend this place for tourists nor would I book this summer, at least until construction is done! Very disappointing in such an expensive city! Although the hotel did its best to fix the problems with our room, I still would not return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The concept of this 3 stars hotel is resolutely modern, combining warm colors and a pleasant design. The bedrooms are spacious, very well equipped and with a great comfort. The hotel has in total 154 bedrooms, including standard rooms-Encore, Superior rooms-Business and Junior Suites-Lounge, which have AC, Wifi, TV and Pay-TV and a large desk. The hotel is Non Smoking and rooms for guests with disabilities are available. The hotel has 8 conference rooms with daylight and AC for up to 240 guests. The Event Center can host any event for up to 1000 people. Indoor car park, laundry service, a Fitness & Wellness Center, the largest bowling centre of Switzerland and more than 80 shops in the connecting shopping mall-La Praille. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Encore Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Geneve Hotel Carouge
- Ramada Geneva
- Geneva Ramada
- Ramada Encore Geneva Canton Of Geneva/Carouge, Switzerland