All reviews lake iseo relais chateaux beautiful hotel few days the air conditioning wine tasting star hotel top notch indoor pool beautiful room main restaurant gourmet restaurant an alternative world class junior suite second to none marble bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2019

We stayed at the hotel for a week having reserved the Detox Package

The programme was ideal. The staff were very friendly and efficient and ensured we were very comfortable during our stay.

The rooms are very comfortable as are all the other facilities. We clearly couldn't try the different restaurants/bar as out of bounds but we were well looked after under the Detox regime
There was a little bit of inconsistency with the food offer and the temperature of the food but we achieved our desired results

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
m_confalonieri, Direttore generale at L'Albereta, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed you stay at L’Albereta, thank you for letting us know.

You will see that, after the detox program, you will be better for a long period and maybe you will lose weight in the future in an easy way.

We hope you will be able to come back in the future, to continue your program of detox but also to discover our beautiful region Franciacorta and Lake Iseo.

Reviewed November 28, 2018

I requested to be given the quietest room and the highest floor. Reservation from 11/22 to 11/27 (5 nights).My wife and I arrived at the hotel on the 22nd of November at lunch time. I had lunch and the first room they gave me was in front of an elevator and on the side of a room (storage) that kept sheets, towels and so on. I tried to sleep after lunch, but I could not because employees would open and shut the storage door, making a loud noise, talking loudly to get towels and so on.On the same day, I asked for a room change and when I visited the second one it seemed like it was quiet. After moving my bags, I began to hear a noise coming from inside the walls. I think it was a machine. I called the front desk and the person informed that the noise would stop at around 8pm. At 10 pm, I called the front desk informing the same issue and the person informed me that the next day I would have another room.On the 23rd, I went to a suite (205). Again, everything seemed normal, until at night the room floor was very hot, and the room became so hot consequently. Two heaters were off during my entire stay. So, I had to wake up during the nights to open and close the balcony door because sometimes the room was too hot or too cold. In my opinion, everybody at front desk knew about these problems but they kept giving me “lips service”. Button line, they were not able to give me a quiet room to sleep properly during my whole stay. On Monday 26th, I asked to talk to the manager, but he was not there. I left the hotel on 11/26th because my wife and I were very upset, and we could not put up with this TERRIBLE treatment anymore. The final bill of the hotel was around $ 4,000 euros. The front desk, in order to minimize my dissatisfaction, did not charge me for 5 nights. First, I stayed only for 4 nights. So, they did nothing giving me this credit. In my opinion they should have given me FULL lodging refund in the amount of $1.606.5 EUR because I PAY HOTELS TO SLEEP AND NOT TO STAY AWAKE.

Room tip: Terrible rooms.
Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
2  Thank Safari41711691226
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Everything is nice about this hotel in a Franciacorta vineyard except the maze you have to figure out to find your room. Maps or cookie crumbs would definitely be helpful. The hotel is a Neo-Renaissance house built at the end of the 19th century. There are many original features including antique master paintings and frescoes. We would especially like to compliment one of the new staff, Sara (I think). She was always around if I needed anything with a ready smile and all the help I needed.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ca2jo2
m_confalonieri, Direttore at L'Albereta, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at L’Albereta. L’Albereta is in an historical building, dating back the 19th century, and we want that our guests feel a homely atmosphere, we hope you felt it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon, maybe around Christmas, so you will be able to experience the magical atmosphere of our park in Winter.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 29, 2018

It's definitely a great escape when living in Milano or even visiting the city.
I believe that anyone would enjoy the property and location from couples to families even.
You could sleepover during the weekend or even spend the day there on a Sunday to have the brunch spend the afternoon and head back to the city.

Room tip: All rooms would be appreciated, depending if you prefer access to the garden or prefer the view on the plantations.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comment, we are very glad to read it.
Yes, L’Albereta is less than one hour from Milan, perfect to be next to the town but in a relaxing place.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

A very good address for a relaxing stay of a few days. We had a pleasant room in the main building but the a/c from the Greeneige Lounge was running and heard 24hrs. Lots of pleasant seating areas outside in the garden. We appreciated the generous green surroundings. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. The meat dishes in the VistaLago Bistro are good but much too big. Unfortunately, the Filiale Pizzeria was closed for renovation but the Leone Felice gourmet restaurant was well up to expectations.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
m_confalonieri, Direttore at L'Albereta, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your beautiful comment.
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at L’Albereta and also your dinner at Leone Felice.
We really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at L'Albereta to experience our pizza at La Filiale.

La Direzione