“Excellent restaurant, delicious food, great lake views”
Review of Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Lovere
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant, delicious food, great lake views”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The restaurant is very big and spacious, staff welcoming, food delicious and not too expensive for the high quality of ingredients and service you will receive. Last time we had a party of 8 for a birthday lunch celebration, and had a great time in a relaxed atmosphere. Try the various seafood and meat starters, and the fish main courses, from grilled seabass, to tuna steak, and the fried seafood and vegetables dish (fritto misto) is absolutely amazing and large portions. Thoroughly recommended and we will go again.

• Visited February 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Nice view, good food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

During my stay in Lovere I ate mostly here because it was very conveninetly located, lots of variety (I never had kangroo Fillet before in my life), and they offer 10% discount for Hotel Lovere guest.
I never try anything on the menu twice, unless there are not tht many options, and I can say from the second time I ate there I knew there is no wrong choice on the menu. Weather permitting, you can sit out side adn enjoy your food with the weather and mazing view of the lake.

Opens from morning till 11pm every day. On Friday or Saturday, it is open till later and reservation for dinner which we didn't make but because it was still early (for Italian dinner time) we were able to sit and eat comfortably.

Once, my friend ordered a fish dish. It turned out that it had every sort of seafood except fish in it and she hates seafood. She easily returned the dish and ordered another one at no extra charge.

• Visited July 2012