“Revisited after 7 years”
Review of Hotel Tre Re

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sesto Calende
Hotel Tre Re
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sesto Calende
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I were in Marignane, France on business and returned to Sesto Calende and Hotel Tre Re after 7 years. This without a doubt is one of the loveliest places on earth. We stayed in the Hotel Tre Re then and loved it and the staff and it has since been remodeled. The remodeling is first class, as it was before and the staff is even more wonderful. If not for the fact that the hotel is very small, and very personal, it would truly be a five star hotel. We love this place, the people and the city.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time here. 5 years ago I stayed for six weeks, this time three weeks. I made sure my company put me here as my last visit was great.
Service is great and personal. The staff and owner very friendly and helpful.
Rooms slightly small but comfortable. I suggest bringing your own towel as the Italian style towels seem more like sheets then towels.
You need to purchase wifi. It runs about E$20.00 per week.
Either way it's a great place, highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I spent 28 days there during September/October 2013. My husband attended a month long course at Agustawestland just a short walk from the hotel.

The room was newly remodeled with a very comfortable queen bed. The two owners, Sylvia and Raffiela, treated us so well, that by the end of the stay we felt like family. Even Rebacca from the cleaning staff took the time to make me feel welcome, and offered tips on local shopping and attractions. In the restaurant, the excellent food was made all the more pleasurable by the warm and freindly service provided by Martia and the rest of staff.

Everyone at the hotel was helpful and informative, and generous with their time. The Tre Re made my visit to Italy all the more enjoyable.

If I ever get the chance to stay there again, I would do so with the same enthusiasm one has visiting family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Darlene R
Reviewed October 5, 2013

10 of my family stayed here for my brothers wedding which was nearby. Excellent hotel in terms of amenities, decor, location. The staff though could not do more to help, Rafaella especially was a star! She helped organise transport with the lovely Mr Reho, nothing was too much trouble even last minute changes. As a result the wedding was a lot less stressful, especially since my Italian is non existent. The human factor is always the most important when it comes to hotels!

Room Tip: We stayed on the very top floor, quiet and cool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The people were so nice. Raphaella, Silvia and Fabio. Plus Marcia in the restaurant. I would recommend this great place by the the Ticino river. Easy access by train to the lakes like Maggiore and into Milan.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Louawebber
Reviewed June 15, 2013

A charming hotel but very very noisy . Unfortunately I overlooked the lane and got woken up every morning when the recycle lorry came . No double glazing in the rooms so can be very noisy which is a real shame considering its excellent location .

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the river
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Welcoming, clean, family run hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Ideally placed for visiting Milan, the Lakes and Turin. Great restaurant, pleasant rooms and the hotel is right by the lake but still in the centre of the town so great for walking or pottering around the town. 5 minute walk to train station. You need to book early as this hotel is understandably popular with those attending Augusta Helicopter training courses.

Cannot say enough about the staff and family who run this establishment.

Room Tip: There are some single bed rooms so if you want more space and are travelling on your own make sure y...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
#2 of 7 in Sesto Calende
B&B Coco Loco
B&B Coco Loco
#6 of 7 in Sesto Calende

Been to Hotel Tre Re? Share your experiences!