“Wide choice of courses”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sesto Calende, Italy
“Wide choice of courses”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Besides very good pizzas,tasteful seafood recipes and different kind of pasta and risotto can be found here. Service is very nice and friendly as well

• Visited March 2014

Beijing, China
“Whenever I'm in Sesto C. I visit here OFTEN”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Sesto C. I visit here OFTEN, very Often!
I come to Sesto Calende usually for weeks at a time. Seeing that I always stay across the street from this restaurant I tend to visit almost daily for dinner. Not for the convenience, for the good food,
The pizza is always great, and the steaks too. I'm not a fan of seafood but there seems a lot on the menu.
I tried several steaks and the only one I didn't care for was the Steak All'Aceto Balsamico as I found the balsamic sauce a bit overwhelming but otherwise everything is fantastic. My only wish being that they could add Pizza Diavola to the menu.
Lastly, they make a dessert that is so heavenly I cannot resist it. It is simple dish of Berries (Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry & Redcurrants) topped with Vanilla Gelato, it's OMG Good!

1 Thank Bob C
parma, italy
“It used to be better..”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was told by a friend to go there for an informal dinner. She visits the areas occasionally. I later found out - but it was not necessary to wait for that - that the management had changed. As a matter of fact, I was surprised I was advised to go there. The restaurant is spacious and looks nice. The service is speedy but not necessarily friendly. Quality was missing. Vegetable antipasti were saggy, not tasteful. Pizza was very very chewy and definetely yeast still had a long way to go before completing its process. Price, given the circumstances, was at elast ok.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank ceciliaParma_Italy
Taino, Italy
“Very good restaurant in Sesto Calende”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

They make very good pizza. They also have a very good selection of food to choose from. Both fish and meat dishes are very good, particularly some fish dishes and pastas. The people are friendly. An advice though is to book before you go in the weekends, as it can be full!

Visited September 2012
Taino, Italy
“Very good restaurant in Sesto Calende”
Reviewed October 30, 2012