“Great food and pleasant staff”
Review of Pizzeria Spluga

Pizzeria Spluga
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Sorico
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I walked in on accident the first day but was so satisfied with the food and service that I decided to go there the 2nd day of my stay as well. Very nice english speaking staff and a good price, thanks!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nothing to look at outside - you could miss it. Wonderful service. Fresh tasty food and home made desserts like you haven't tasted before. Family friendly and English speaking staff.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

During our week staying at Camping La Riva, we visited Pizzeria Spluga twice. The first time we we able to eat outside as the weather was magnificent but the second time we had to eat indoors due to heavy rain.

On both visits the service was excellent, the food fabulous and the cost very reasonable (€40 first visit and €30 second visit). The last time we had such great pizzas was about 15 years ago when skiing in the Dolomites.

If you like pizza, pasta or Italian cuisine at all, the go to Pizzeria Spluga.....you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

At Spluga they make very good pizzas the best I know. The people are very pleasant but the prices are almost getting to high.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I first visited Pizzeria Spluga when I was about 10 years old and I come back over and over again whenever I am at Lake Como...