“Lovely B&B in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Mansarda King room Double or twin bed room
terrazzo
lake view
the smaal harbour
the lake promenade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

JessicaDF...
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely B&B in a great location”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Spacious, clean and charming B&B with views of Lake Como. Our hostess Adele went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable - including providing a free breakfast spread. The only downside is that it's a little further away than some of the more populous areas of Lake Como, but definitely manageable with a car. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!

Traveling group: Friends
Jul 1, 2014
Hello Jessica, thank you very much for your nice review .
I hope to see you again . Ciao Adele
Bellecree...
“I felt guilty about everything she did to make my stay pleasant”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I assumed I'd slept through breakfast. No, Adele was waiting for me, and the breakfast was wonderful. it's a long trip from the US, and I chose to sleep, rather than get up for breakfast, therefore, I felt terrible that I'd made her wait so long for me to get up. The breakfast is really generous, and I was treated to her home-grown tomatoes - fantastic! Her place is well sign-posted to better find your way to her. The breakfast area directly overlooks the lake, so it's very pleasant. The sleeping areas are slightly below ground. Totally fine as a stopping off place. I would certainly return. You cannot beat her hospitality .

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Adele and her hospitality
Liked least: That the bedrooms were slightly below ground lovel
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway
Mar 27, 2014
Hello, I hope you are very well.
Thank you for your kind review .
Good bye
Adele
Mickeyfro...
Hong Kong, China
“Adele is a very caring B&B owner. We love to stay here!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Adele is very prompt and clear when it comes to answering my booking emails. When I asked for three rooms instead of two rooms, we were given without extra money. We ended up with a whole floor of 3 rooms and a large comfortable bathroom. The B&B feels very closey and personal with Adele's help and extra caring.
We love hanging around in the morning in the terrace where we have breakfast while overlooking the lake and mountains. When we come back early, Adele provides us tea and snacks and we can just sit there enjoying the quiet part of Lake Como!
Adele helped doing my laundry for little money which I find very sweet and she is a very sweet and humble lady.
We love our stay here and highly recommend for such a great B&B service!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: it feels we stay at a good friend's place!
Liked least: not really!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 10, 2013
Hello,Mr Mike.
Thank you for your very kind review.
It was a pleasure to have you as guests .
You are very very kind , nice and pleasant people .
Regards Adele
Jdh888
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Best service and care I've ever received!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Adele, who runs the Breva & Tivan B&B, was absolutely wonderful. As I was deciding whether to book a reservation, she answered my email questions promptly and completely. When I told her of certain dietary needs, she did special shopping. She freely advised me of things to do in the area, all of which were delightful. Adele provided the best service and personal care I've ever received in decades of traveling around the world.
This B&B is in Pianello, a small village on the northern end of Lake Como. The advantage of the northern end of the lake is the breathtaking views of the snow-capped Alps. From Pianello, you can take a boat, bus, or car to the more tourist-oriented towns. But after visiting them, I preferred the quiet and restfulness of Pianello. Walking through the village, you find narrow winding alleyways in the true Italian fashion. You can walk right along the lake for long distances, even to nearby villages. Walking up into the hills, you find lovely nature trails.
The B&B itself was much more than I expected. I expected a small room, and instead had a whole apartment, for a very low price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the lake and the snow-capped Alps
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jun 11, 2013
Dear Judith,
thank you very much for your review .
I am very happy that your stay in Pianello at my home it was to your liking , that it is important for me.
It was fantastic to meet you .
I would say more about you but my english is not enough for that, sorry. I hope to meet you another time , because you are an exellent person.
Laura M
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Adele was fabulous”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for three nights, in the top apartment/rooms of the house. It was clean, very spacious and charming despite it's aging decor.
The view at breakfast on the balcony was incredible, made better by a nice continental breakfast and Adele's lovely cakes.
The location is great, within a short drive to Menagio, and a walk to Dongo - Adele was only too happy to give us maps and directions to help us get there!
We hope to go back there again some day.

Steve and Laura

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views, the balcony and the hostess
Liked least: leaving! and being accidently locked out one night
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
May 12, 2013
Dear Laura & Steve thank you for your review.
You are a very nice young couple , friendly and sensitive.
Your stay at my home was a pleasure for me.
Hoping to see you again I wish you a bright and happy future.
________________________________________
Australia
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 26, 2012
Hello
Rowena , thank you very much for the very nice review .
Adele and Mabel
belgium
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Oct 6, 2014
Adele
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$50
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing