“Great location and lake view”
Review of Nest On The Lake

Nest On The Lake
Ranked #1 of 9 Lezzeno B&B and Inns
Long Beach, California
“Great location and lake view”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We spent last 3 nights of lake como trip at the Nest. Great hosts and very clean property. Got to use kayaks, short fast boat ride tour of a couple of great villa's on lake. Beautiful view of lake from your balcony. Only bummer was internet, my iPhone and our iPad could only get internet from front patio 50% of the time, it made work difficult. Hope to stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for high up balcony, ask if they fixed internet issue for my US iPad and iPhone
1 Thank BuenoOrNot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed June 16, 2014

What a fantastic little Gem! It was very easy to find, the room was perfect, the bed was comfortable (which was much needed by this point of our trip) and the VIEW! It was breathtaking! The owners were very hospitable. The breakfast was of a higher quality than we anticipated. I was very disappointed that we had to leave so early our second day so we didn't get breakfast before we left. It was a reasonable distance from water ferry and very close to the bus stop. And the price was very reasonable. I would go back and stay in a heartbeat!

1 Thank Clare B
Perth, Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the end room and the views were breathtaking. The owners went out of their way to make sure I had a gluten free breakfast. When we were comparing rooms, the owner said that I had the best room in the bnb and I would have to agree. Note buses are easy to catch but if you have an early morning but pre purchase your ticket as not always available at bnb and can't buy on the bus. I would highly recommend this place and I hope to return one day. Thank you for making my stay so lovely.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
ticozzi, Proprietario at Nest On The Lake, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear MissFranc, thanks for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay at the Nest last year and that you have appreciated the free gluten breakfast that we have arrange for you, and the room in where you stayed.
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A NOTE REGARDING THE BUS TICKET. Nest on the Lake is a B&B not a ticket office.( I do not make money on sealing ticket) Sometimes it happens that I keep some tickets for customer but is not a service that is included in our list of service, is an extra that I do and I think that I'm the only one B&B around the lake that do it. No even a 5 Star Hotel will keep bus ticket for the guests. So if customer found bus ticket at the Nest they just have to thanks for the extra service that we do. If they do not find ticket at the Nest because we run out they just have to go and buy them where they sell them. I wanted to be clear about the tickets because in your review it seams that no having the bus ticket at the Nest is a sign of bud service. For those reading this review.....Do not expect to find bus tickets at the Nest. As we are not a ticket office.
Thanks.
Costantino
High Wycombe
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This place is awesome - Taking into account the view, hospitality, quality of the room and the food I would have to say that this is the best place I've ever stayed in.

Tino (owner) was on top of his game and appears to be quite a character all over town. He was very good at attending to all of his guests and advising them on the top places to visit. All of Tino's food recommendations were incredible. I'm not a big fish eater but this region has converted me!

Tino also provides free use of his Kayaks which are all pretty much brand new and high quality. My wife and I kayaked to the other side of the lake to the Villa del Balbianello (the bond villa) which was amazing and cost absolutely nothing.

Iv'e never talked about returning to the same acocmodation ever, but I have to say we will definitely come back here. Thanks Tino! Neil & Simonetta

Room Tip: the top floor apartment was amazeballs
1 Thank mac10intheface
Dear Neil & Simonetta. Thanks for the lovely review and for the time that you have send in post it. I'm happy to know that you have enjoyed your few day at the Nest during your Honeymoon tour. It has been a great pleasure to have host you, and I really hope to meet you again at the Nest one day. Till then I wish you all the happiness for your new life as a married couple.

Kind Regards

Costantino & Raffaella.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our stay at Nest on the Lake and have already recommended it to other travelers. The views from the very clean and spacious rooms are wonderful. Constantino and his wife are gracious hosts and also very helpful.

We were arriving from Tuscany by car and on the way our car broke down in Parma. While we were arranging other transportation we called Constantino to let him know of our problems and he said "no problem whenever you get here I will be waiting". It was after 1 AM by the time we arrived and Constantino was very kind to stay up. I don't know of another host who would have waited up to welcome us and then assist with our luggage and provide drinks to his very weary guests.

We would highly recommend staying with this very kind and gracious couple.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Bill thanks for spending your time in posting a nice review about the Nest. It has been a pleasure to have meet you your wife and your friend at the Nest & to host you. I hope that after the inconvenience with the car breakdown the rest of your holidays went smooth always through to end. I wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Costantino & Raffaella.
Long Beach, California
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We LOVED this place! It was so relaxing, beautiful, welcoming, clean... I can't even say enough good things about the apt. Our host, Constantino was so welcoming and we would stay there again in a heartbeat. My favorite thing about the Nest was being able to hear the waves rolling on shore as we fell asleep & woke up. Heaven on Earth!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ticozzi, Proprietario at Nest On The Lake, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
From Nest on the lake buonasera Carrie. Thank for your kindest review. It has been a pleasure to have host you at the Nest, and we are happy to know that you have like your stay with us and on lake Como. I wish you all the best and hope to have the pleasure to meet you again one day in Lezzeno.

Kind regards

Costantino & Raffaella
SF
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

What a super great B&B...run by a lovely couple! We have enjoyed every minute of our days spent here on Beautiful Lake Como. The minute you arrive you are whisked outside to a breathtakingly charming courtyard patio, greeted with a glass of Prosecco...the hosts are the nicest people ready to help make your stay as delightful as possible. The breakfast spread is just grand...lots of choices for all appetites. The rooms all have amazing views with balconies facing the lake. There is a mini beach area and a usable kayak. The swans honk...the ducks quack...as they float by! The sights are once in a lifetime!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear BayAreaGals. Thanks for taking your time to post such a lovely rewove. I'm happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and on lake Como.
I wish you all the best.

Cordiali saluti

Costantino & Raffaella
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lezzeno
Hotel Villa Aurora
Hotel Belvedere Bellagio
Agriturismo Al-Marnich
Agriturismo Al-Marnich
#1 of 1 in Schignano

Been to Nest On The Lake? Share your experiences!