Don't be fooled, there is not a ton to do here. However we travelled with our 5 & 7 year old children and we truly had the most enjoyable three nights out of a month long vacation in Italy. If you are looking for a calm and quite spot to simply relax for a few days, then this is it. The setting could not be any ore picturesque. The restaurant recommendations were spot on. Lagio itself is not big, but is central enough to other towns so that you don't feel like you are "stuck". A car is absolutely necessary. Hands down the most memorable part of our whole trip to Italy was jumping in that refreshing lake with our children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say it is the house that George Clooney couldn't get. Hardly surprising, considering Villa Regina Teodolinda is situated in the enchanted lakeside position in the famous village of Laglio, on Lake Como, a location often frequented by movie stars. The lakeside access of this stunning Villa allows the travelling to and from the property by water, which makes it the unique, romantic and ideal place for a wedding celebration, birthday party, business event or just for a quite and romantic holyday with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Villa Regina Teodolinda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Regina Teodolinda Hotel Laglio
- Villa Regina Teodolinda Lake Como/Laglio, Italy