We just returned from lovely Lake Como and I wanted to write a review about our time here. The location of the hotel is quite good, right off the main road in a nice little spot close to Cernobbio and other nice little lakeside villages. Our room was simply beautiful, we couldn't have been happier with the decor and size, the view was stunning and we enjoyed the fresh air coming through our windows. The only issue we found was the noise - we could clearly hear the guest above us (loud footsteps which woke my fiancee repeatedly and a loud barking dog nearby who woke me every morning before 7:00am!) Otherwise, it was a great spot. Breakfast was standard, nothing over the top, but of course totally fine. Would recommend this hotel based on the location and the loving way it was restored/decorated. We had a fun stay despite the little noise issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say it is the house that George Clooney couldn't get. Hardly surprising, considering Villa Regina Teodolinda is situated in the enchanted lakeside position in the famous village of Laglio, on Lake Como, a location often frequented by movie stars. The lakeside access of this stunning Villa allows the travelling to and from the property by water, which makes it the unique, romantic and ideal place for a wedding celebration, birthday party, business event or just for a quite and romantic holyday with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Regina Teodolinda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Regina Teodolinda Hotel Laglio
- Villa Regina Teodolinda Lake Como/Laglio, Italy