We where both Very pleased with our stay as a couple early 50's, it was spotlessly clean and the reception staff where very helpful when we needed any help, it had great views when dining right on the lake!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is set among blue waters and colourful mountainsHotel Villa Belvedere stands there as if seeking to dominate the lake, like a prima donna on show in all her beauty at a point were a number of pleasing landscapes meet in a play of colours that change and develop over the course of the day. It is set among blue waters whose movement creates shifts in colour that transform the nature that surrounds them. In its own inimitable style plays host to its guests in what seems like its own microcosm of refined hospitality.The RoomsThe bedrooms are little oases of culture within which guests can breathe in the typical atmosphere associated with literary coffee culture. The 18 bedrooms are a perfect synthesis of those features that go to make up refined elegance. Some of them have been completely renewed while others retain the clear mark of history. These are the ideal nest for lovers of the lake, with those perched above the water enjoying views of a constantly changing landscape with the rising of the sun, the shifting colours and the arrival of night and its discreet sparkling lights. For those who love the mountains, some of the rooms provide fine views of the verdant peaks of Valle d’Intelvi. There are also sophisticated family rooms with triple rooms and rooms with four beds. The RestaurantThere is a whole lot that is new here and a menu that also brings back the fine wine and cuisine of the area. There are some truly superlative dishes created using essentially simple combinations. The menu has both fish and meat for dishes that are innovative without straying outside the traditions of Italian cooking and the excellence of Mediterranean culture. For those who love sunsets and evenings on the shores of the lake there is also a bar that offers both aperitifs and after dinner drinks, with a range of specialist spirits available. In the summer guests can take lunch or dine in the evenings outdoors on the terrace that overlooks the lake with its delightful views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere - Como Hotel Argegno
- Hotel Belvedere Como
- Boutique Hotel Belvedere Como
- Villa Belvedere Argegno, Lake Como, Italy