“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We actually ate here twice while staying at Hotel Cannero. Contrary to several reviews, we had very nice service from the infamous waitress with the short blonde hair. We believe the secret was to get there just as they open for dinner. After about 7:30p or so, the place starts to get the dinner crowd.
The Mama Mia pizza was fabulous. It had a crust as thin and crispy as parchment. The pizza guy was truly an artist of his craft. The portions are generous and very well prepared and the process were quite reasonable.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Alexandria, Virginia
“Sano Banano Great Choice”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Atmosphere, food, service. The restaurant was
full of local people. Our first course , bruschetta was not
only flavorful but a generous portion.

Visited October 2013
Highlands
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We thought this was a very small place, from a view through the window; but on entering discovered it was much bigger and very busy - usually a good sign. We were lucky to get a table and enjoyed our meal - first class. So we were keen to return and found the restaurant to be even busier on our next visit. We had to wait for a table; and although the food was again excellent, our main course took a very long time to arrive. This apart, we were very happy with the service and the general environment/atmosphere. Prices were very reasonable.
We planned a third visit on our last night in Cannero, but unfortunately this was a Monday - the day Sano Banano is closed (in October at any rate).

• Visited October 2013
Braselton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Food Was Great”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Now I put excellent for this place because I don't feel like punishing them purely based on our server. The hostess who greeted us was very friendly and accommodating, the lady who did the wine service made sure our glasses stayed full since we ordered a bottle, the cooks and chef did a fantastic job on our food, and the dining room assistant was all smiles and very attentive.

Now our server. My girlfriend and I felt like we were being punished for not knowing Italian or German. I am saying German because we were seated at the same time next to a table of 3 Germans. I could easily steal their food that's how close we were to them. She seemed to pay more attention to them and offer them more service. She took our order and that's about it with communicating with her and seeing her at our table. Sure did see her at the German table and all the other tables in her section. I was looking forward to trying the desserts since everything came out so fantastic but she never came around to ask if we wanted any or to let us know when the kitchen was closing to see if we wanted to order one quickly. I wish I could remember her name because you will be punished for being an American who doesn't know German or Italian. She does know English but that doesn't matter. Just make sure it's not a server with short blond hair and you will probably get better service.

Again, the food was amazing and everybody else did a fantastic job. I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great food, but very long wait”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Just went there with my daughters. They brought their pizzas 45 minutes (!) after my lasagna. Then they top it off with a long line to pay at the cashier...

2 Thank SirH