“MUST EAT”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is the best restaurant we've been to during our trip in northern Italy. The menu is in Italian and German but the chef speaks English and in general the service was great, very cosy, family style.
I had the sea food spaghetti which was excellent (!), the seasoning was no less than perfect and the portion of the dish is HUGE and for 9€ only. My husband had the steak and it was also perfect, big, well seasoned and juicy.
We had the red wine which was light and fruity and costs only 5€ per 0.5 liter. Also, we set in the patio of the antique building where the restaurant is located and it was very romantic. Highly reccomened, Buon Appetito!

1  Thank Shachar A

Reviewed July 30, 2013

You might need to book your table a few days in advance (at high season). The best "Strangolapreti" we ever had.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went here for a meal one day and found the place excellent. Got great service and great food also. Hidden off the main village square you have to search to find this place. Well worth the effort as it is a charming quarter of the village...... If in Pieve, then you most go here for a meal.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed nearby and popped in for a meal.
The Chef took our order in English.
We shared an antipasti which was big.
For the main course my wife had a Chicken Curry, not sure why, but that was fine.
I had the rindersteak, it was absolutely fantastic. I like steak and eat it often when the opportunity arises.
This steak was so packed with flavour I could not slice it finely enough.
It will be a long time before I forget this place.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Angelo and his lovely wife welcome you to their pretty trattoria tucked away just off the main square in Pieve. We enjoyed the freshest mozzarella and tomato salad, alongside a selection of salamis and hams, followed by crisp, thin crust pizzas ( for the kids) and homemade pasta with prawns and asparagus ( for me) and wild mushrooms and local cheese (for him). Fabulous value at less than 80 euros for 5 of us including cokes, wine & cappucinos.

2  Thank Thetimeisalwaysnow