Stayed for one night only after previous not-so-happy stay in other *** hotels at Lake Garda and were very satisfied with Hotel Tignale.
1) Beautiful location - smaller village up the hill, beatiful view
2) Friendly and helpful personnel
3) Nice and clean rooms
4) Special offers in partner restaurants/bars etc.
5) Delicious ITALIAN breakfast
6) Own pool with chill-out zone
For the money we paid (59 EUR) we couldn't get better offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 3-star Hotel is located in the historic centre of Gardola /Tignale where you have the opportunity to dive into the authentic Italian lifestyle.Hotel Tignale*** offers its guests a large, private swimming pool (10 x 20 m) and children's pool (4 x 8 m) set in an attractive garden with free deckchairs, only 50 m far from the hotel, it’s open from mid June to mid September. The Hotel also features private parking and TV lounge with satellite television and table tennis. The hotel offers you an internet point and Wi-Fi access in common areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Tignale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tignale Italy - Lake Garda