We (wife and I ) stayed for 10 days at the Europa Silvella campsite with Thomson Al Fresco.
The location of the site is excellent as is it right on the shore of the lake, slight hill to negotiate, but great to walk alongside the lake and explore the restuarants for good quality meals/drinks.
San Felice is a 15 min drive from main town of Desensanzo and 10 mins from Salo and both have lovely lakeside access. The restuarant on site serves excellent food as does the snack bar at the pool (not visited , too cold).
Our rep Christina was excellent and provided us with lots of local information and paid frequent visits to make sure we had all we required.
Overall a great lakeside site and good value for money and there are lots of interesting visits to be made in the local area.
Driving at Lake Garda is more leisurely and has more roundabouts than Milton Keynes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Europa Silvella is situated in one of the prettiest areas of Lake Garda, where the hills of the Valtenesi meet the calm waters of the lake. Overlooking the Gulf of Manerba, it faces the unmistakable profile of La Rocca and Isola dei Conigli (Island of Rabbits). There is more than 70,000 sqm of greenery, where the smells and colours of nature meet the comfort, tranquillity, and facilities of a modern tourist complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Camping Europa Silvella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Europa Silvella Hotel San Felice Del Benaco
- Camping Europa Silvella Lake Garda/San Felice Del Benaco, Italy