“Great food, great wine, nice surroundings and top service!”

Cantina de la Mirleta
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Cantina de la Mirleta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Typical restaurant of the ancient village of Cisano was the peasants meeting place where they could drink a good glass of wine with a slice of Italian salami. Even today our intent is to offr the typical products of the territory in traditional tasty recipes revisited by our chef. The typical environment will welcome you and brings you in a pleasant dining experience, characterized by simplicity and taste of our dishes, with the combination of our carefully selected wines. From romantic dinner to elegant ceremony, you will fid a perfect place for all your needs
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were staying nearby and saw signs for this place but it took a while to actually locate. But well worth it! We booked in for Friday night and had a great time. Really nice local wines and clever, tasty dishes. The host was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone in the area.

There are newer reviews for Cantina de la Mirleta

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Followed the recommendations on here, and was rewarded with a gem of a restaurant. Its a bit off the beaten track but worth a look.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have approached this place by accident on a snowing Sunday night; we were positively impressed by the service. I can't eat white floor and the lady assisting us understood from my talk with my partner that I am intolerant to it, so she brought me warm fresh crackers made with corn instead of bread or grissini, I really appreciated her being this attentive and careful to my needs! The food was delicious and presented in a very unique way! The atmosphere is very special and romantic! We will return for sure!

ROBERTA B, Proprietario at Cantina de la Mirleta, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your nice words. We hope to have you back in our restaurant!

Roberta Bertoletti
Paolo Bagnatica Executive Chef

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Fine food and home made pasta, wines from the region, located outside the tourist places, and a friendly service, we can highly recommend it

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Recently we had the opportunity to try this great restaurant.
The food was great and nicely presented. We had a complete dinner with an appetizer, a first and second course, wine and coffee. The cost was 70 euros per person). On average, at present, each dish is priced 14- 20 euro. Desserts are priced at around 8 euros.
Beside the food in my opinion atmosphere is the main strong point of the restaurant. The location itself is located in a small but very suggestive village!
I strongly suggest it for a romantic or business dinner.

1  Thank Fabio_xyz