Nice villa to stay,beautifully located.A little too hot in the rooms (we kept windows opened). Jacuzzi on the terrace could be free of charge for the guests.Otherwise,very nice and cozy hotel. We stayed too short,so we didn't use the spa,so I cannot tell anything about it.i prefered walking around the place and the near small town of Salo,very beautiful and nice nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Luisa Resort lies among the green of the Valtenesi hills and the blue of Lake Garda. This architectural jewel combines elegance and relax, for a stay filled with serenity and absolute comfort.The 54 elegant en suite rooms are rich in style and innovation and are fitted out with telephone, air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, safe and minibar: a splendid lake view is available, as well as spacious furnished balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Luisa San Felice Del Benaco
- Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa Lake Garda/San Felice Del Benaco, Italy