“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We are on holiday in lake garda. Last night we wanted to venture out after eating in the past couple of evenings. Walking into Moniga del Garda port we had an option of 3 or 4 restaurants - we chose the wrong one. We had to wait for 15 minutes for a waiter to come and take our order. Others in the restaurant weren't as patient and left before being seen to.

Our order was 3 pasta dishes and a pizza. What transpired was one pasta dish was delivered to the table (Ragu). 5 minutes later the next two dishes of pasta come (one of Clams and other a Carbonara). I was still waiting for my Pizza a further 5 min. After asking a waiter for a status he said that this was normal as we ordered off two different stations. My pizza arrived after my family had ate their entire meals by which time I lost my appetite and sent the pizza back. I was then subject to rudeness from the head waiter who dismissed my decision with hand signals with the rest of the clients to see.

This is clearly a restautant that profits by it's location not by it's service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I tried their pizza .. actually it was not that good.. I tried another pizzas around Garda lake which was really than their pizza

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant and bar serving really great food beautifully cooked. Had a great night with fab food and wine whilst a live jazz band played. Staff lovely and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 24, 2016

We didn't have any main meals here, but visited regularly during our ten day stay for amazing gelato and ice-cold limoncello. Very friendly staff!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Great value and food was very good. Couldn't fault it. Pizza was Amazing!! We ate here 4 nights with our 3 children and couldn't fault a thing. Staff were very friendly also. It has a big outdoor space to eat but you can also eat inside. It has a play area for the kids and It's just along the port.

Date of visit: August 2016