Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mobile home good size campsite caravan camping chalet lakeside boat cons wars pros limone
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

Pros - good size pool , with relatively few people in for the time of year .

On the lake side so very easy to access.

Take away food available and it is very quick and easy .

Water wars station fur the kids to play at , great fun for hours .

There are lake side camping pitches that look excellent.

Relatively cheap food at restaurant .

Chalets have good verandas, well sized .

Great air con.

Low occupancy, may be normal or maybe to do with Covid .

Cons -

Pool is simple , no water slides, shallow , not very refreshing .

The beach is stoney

They are not doing many Covid temperature checks . Only been checked once in a week.

Lake is shallow and a bit murky here , this is in comparison to other areas of the lake such as Limone.

Lake side traffic is horrendous but most of the camp sites seem to be at this end of the lake. Further north on the lake is much prettier but we couldn’t get a accommodation .

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 26, 2019

After being at several camping sites during the years in the area, our first time at Piantelle left us with mixed feelings. First of all, the camping site is very big so you have to make sure that you are in the part close to the lake otherwise it will take severe time to get there. Further, this is a camp site fully occupies by the Dutch, Belgians, Germans etc. (mostly families with (small) children and no Italians. Due to that, you will miss the typical Italian atmosphere. There is entertainment, a restaurant (no top quality though and can be very noisy due to the entertainment), so when you are into it, you will love it. When all the above is not what you are looking for, you better pick another place to stay. Nevertheless, Lake Garda remains a wonderful place to stay, so when there are no places available on other camping sites, we might be back at Piantelle after some years.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019

An excellent campsite. We were so happy with our choice of staying here after researching many many places before we traveled. Reception staff are outstanding. Professional, helpful and knowledgeable. We stayed in one of the pool apartments which was perfect for a family of four. Air conditioned both upstairs and downstairs which was great considering we were there in a heatwave.

The pool area is lovely and there was no problem getting sun loungers (we were there at the end of June / start of July).

The only "creature comfort" we missed from the apartment was a toaster. I asked if reception if they had any. They didn't, however they went out and bought one and gave it to us a day or two later. Talk about customer service!

Great activities for the kids and a very enthusiastic entertainment staff.

To make the best of the area I would advise having a car. Take a trip up to Lake Ledro in the mountains (amazing!). Lots of other things withing 45 mins - Gardaland, Verona, Sirimione, Water Park etc.

There's a small mini market on site for the essentials but a large supermarket only a few hundred metres up the hill.

The acid test for any holiday accommodation is "Would you come back again ?". My answer "Yes absolutely!". Loved every minute of it! Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Pool apartments are beautiful.
Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank radar0976
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Was here recently with my family and booked two mobile homes when we arrive one of the homes was from go for camp and the other was from Roan. The roan Mobile was excellent and the reps very helpful however when I went to check out from the go4camp I think the reps have an inside move to make themselves money. The guy tried to charge me €50 as two glasses that needed cleaning a couple of bits of fluff underneath the bed had been there for a long time.
There was no way I was letting out letting him away with this and they argued my point and clean the glasses and lifted the fluff on the floor and he give me my €50 however I think this is a move that they work on everyone so please be aware

The campsite was excellent and this is the fifth time I have been there all the staff are very friendly and helpful the restaurant is excellent value for money and great quality food thanks and we will see you again next year

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I was at Piantelle for the first 2 weeks of June on my own with my 2 young children and dog, Gus. The site itself was fantastic - a great pitch for our camper van with plenty of shade for the dog and kids. The facilities were excellent - the play park and pool were well used by the children and the activities put on by the Animation team were great. The staff could not have been better with the reception team brilliant at helping my find a local doctor to get some medication. Particular thanks to Dane and Gloria on the entertainment team for helping with Esme and Albie - they are still fondly remembered. Thanks for a great stay and I would heartily recommend Piantelle to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2019