The quality of this campsite is as good as it`s surroundings , the whole experience of Piantelle , has been of truely professional staff , and who can`t do enough to be of help and give excellent advice , on the whole area and can even get you discounts on the parking for the ferry to Venice , and thats about 150 killometers away (96 miles).Our caravan pitch was about 15 meters away from the lake, and it was absolutely astounding , and great for a swim , even if everyone thought look at the mad english man , some people come and stay for 2 months or more , that says alot about how good this place is ,this was my first visit but it won`t be the last ,next year will be our second visit , as there is so much to see and do in the area , that we have not had time to do , the prices are fair and not too expensive , I have stayed on worse for more , and the facilities are very well kept, ,is a range of familes and couples and young and old and everone seemed very happy if towing or pitching a tent and your coming to Lake Garda , this is the site to be at .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camping Piantelle has been in the Cavazza family for three generations. It started out as a farm, mainly making olive oil. While the olive trees are still here, the tractors and animals that used to roam the fields have long gone. We became a campsite in 1964 and since then thousands of guests have had happy holidays here. Today tourism is our main priority, however we still respect the land as much as we did in the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Piantelle Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piantelle Camping Hotel Moniga Del Garda
- Piantelle Camping Lake Garda/Moniga Del Garda