A beautiful resort and Spa overlooking Lake Garda.
Our room 604 was on the 'first' floor with a small balcony with table and chairs. The room is an 'accessible' Deluxe Junior Suite with all the features of the other first floor Deluxe Junior Suites plus an additional large dressing room and fully accessible toilet (including handrails). The shower in the bathroom has flat floor access and has a chair should be required.
All the resort buildings are accessible, with all floors served by lifts. The resort is built on a hillside so some of the outside areas are inaccessible. The pool area is generally accessible, although there is a single step between the sun loungers area and the pool itself. The infinity swimming pool is all one depth and has ladder access at one end and about shallow 5 steps (with handrail) at the other. There are 2 other pools which seem to be accessible on by wheelchair. There is a bar / snack bar by the pool with a small dining terrace.
There are 2 wonderful restaurants on site, although if you want to eat in a particular one on a specific evening make sure you book as they get busy - especially the “Trattoria alla Vigna”.
Spa treatments should also be booked in advance, and are excellent. There is step free access to all the treatment room and the salt water bathing pool.
Secure covered (Valet) parking is available - the Resort 6km from Gargnano village - all up hill so a car is necessary although the resort do run a shuttle to the village during the day. Local buses serve the road outside the resort but it's a go 20 minute walk to the nearest bus stop.
All the staff are very attentive and helpful, especially where my disabled wife was concerned - nothing was too much trouble. The staff were all fluent in Italian, English and German.
All in all a great & relaxing holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, one of the most picturesque villages on the lake. The Resort, the first to be awarded the prestigious 5-star superior rating on Lake Garda, is situated inside an 11 hectares natural park in the heart of the spectacular and renowned "Riviera dei Limoni", surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woods overlooking the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Lake Garda/Gargnano, Italy