Stayed for a long weekend, golfing with friends. After a hard day on the course, what a great place to unwind. The owners, Caroline & Peter made us very welcome as did all the staff there. Accomodation & food were first class. Located ideally for touring & golfing in County Down, Newry & Mourne. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland