I am a coach driver. On a December Monday morning I had dropped a group off at Castleward. Unfortunately the Castleward coffee shop was closed (why I do not know). So off into Strangford I went for a coffee. Only place open was The Cuan. So in I went and immediately greeted by a friendly lady. She directed me to the lounge. I ordered the coffee and she brought it out with complimentary mince pie. A few staff were having their coffee break and invited me to join them. I didnt as didnt want to intrude. But my whole experience in The Cuan was great. All staff very friendly and very inviting. Place is great and a big congratulations to the staff. I have completed the Worldhost course and would recommend The Cuan to anybody passing. Well worth stopping.
Thanx guys. See you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland