We stayed here for 3 nights last week with 4 friends, following a hectic few days in the lead up to our son's wedding. Our time in Strangford was just what we needed to recover - from the moment we arrived everyone was helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We had some of the best food of our 10 day stay in Northern Ireland, 3 good nights' sleep and even experienced excellent weather to take in the local scenery. We enjoyed the walk round the headland, the trip on the ferry to Mount Stewart, and a drive up to Nendrum all in sunshine. Thank you Peter, Caroline and staff for giving us such happy memories to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland