“Wonderful meal on the panoramic terrace overlooking the lake”

Restaurant Les Jardins du Leman
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Yvoire
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy an extraordinary view.Our restaurant « Les Jardins du Léman » has a perfect location and has a panoramic terrace with stunning views of the lake, the castle and the medieval village.Come discover our authentic cuisineAn original menu, fine dining, an idyllic place and a team of professionnals at your service (Open every day except wednesdays out of season)Our institution « Les Jardins du Léman » is in honor of being listed in several guides deemed to know « Le Bottin Gourmand », « Le Petit Futé », « Le Guide Michelin » and « Eurotoque ».Our team will reserve you a warm and caring welcome.
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Met with family who lives in yvoire and we had a terrific lunch. Beautiful presentation, great meat and well priced (40 euros for 3 course lunch). Probably best if the weather is nice, though the terrace can be heated.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was my second experience of the lunch in this restaurant and now it's getting better. First time I was alone and felt like everybody ignored me all the time. This time we reserved the table for 4 on a terrace (very nice view!) and we really enjoyed the meal. Took the tradition and jardins menus and they both were more than enough. Fillet de perche is always good there. And I really love the desert - tiramisu with red fruits, delicious. I took a gourmand tea and it was also a good choice - to try several pieces of different deserts.

1  Thank gabriso
Reviewed May 10, 2012

If you can put up with an impatient owner who treats your queries as an inconvenience, then enjoy the foo!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

We ate on their upstairs terrace with view of the lake. This place could easily be a tourist trap but it was not. The food was excellent and so beautifully laid out on the plates it was a shame to eat it, the prices were reasonable, and there was wine in the entire range of prices. It made our dinner a very special evening. Any time I'm passing through Yvoire I would eat here again...if fact we are sorry we only stayed there one night because we would have liked to eat here again the next night!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I went there from Geneva it is very near almost 50 minutes and this by this touristic small train from near the laque of Geneva .. it was good coming here but i think that this village was built as in the medieval ages ( and the brochure that I get was telling that this village was burned after the medieval era ). because you see the houses very well entertained and still people living there with the comfort and roads between the houses are made with bitums and riverains cars can go inside but not the visitors . anyhow the village has a Chateau wich we could not visit because they said ( the office of tourisme )it is still a private property but it has a very good location over the small fishing port . And I have to tell you that this village has won many prizes for its flowered balconies wich are fantastic . there is also a labyrhinte made by plants in the center wich we had to pay for visiting it . You can visit this village to have lunch , there is many restaurants , gelaterias and artisanat shops

2  Thank vromvrom