Mylene and Christian have created a truly wonderful place to stay. We felt at home as soon as we got there. Our room (Claire de Lune) was very comfortable and clean, and we slept soundly every night (four nights in all) in the comfortable bed. The breakfasts each morning on the enclosed patio were excellent, and for the last night we were there, we ordered dinner and it was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life. My wife was developing an upset stomach as we arrived on the firt day, and Christian and Mylene prepared a tasty dish or rice and some soup for her, which enabled her to bounce back quickly. They are such genuine, caring people, and their wonderful dog Grenade (French for 'pomegranete) won our hearts with her sweet disposition. We toured all the Normandy Beaches each day, and coming back to Le Mas Normand each evening felt like coming home. Merci Beacoup, Mylene and Christian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all began in 1995, as we landed in Normandy… the southern girl that I was, will have to get used to the « Wild West », I let you imagine the disruption in our lifestyle!Then in the fall of 1997, we accidentally discovered our dream house: an old « ruine » of the 18th century, for which we literally fell in love at first sight! At the bottom of a dead end there was this lovely south-facing little farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Mas Normand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Normand Hotel Ver-Sur-Mer
- Le Mas Normand Ver-Sur-Mer, France - Normandy