Le Mas Normand
$201
$195
Travelocity
Hotel de Paris(Courseulles-sur-Mer)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Priceline
La Cremaillere(Courseulles-sur-Mer)
$106
  • Beachfront
St. Martin Hotel(Creully)(Great Value!)
$68
Hotel de Normandie(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$82
Le Mulberry(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$95
Hotel de la Marine(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hotel L'ideal Le Mountbatten(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$131
$127
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel D'arromanches(Arromanches-les-Bains)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade jamsd day beachesbreadwonderful hostsvery comfortable roomexplore normandyday tourminute drivelong weekendguest housebreakfast was deliciousthe ground floorchristianmascheesecowssites
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I visited Normandy at the end of May 2012 and could not have been happier with
Le Mas Normand, a lovely and hospitable B & B in a country setting just a few minutes' walk from the Normandy beaches. Mylene and Christian welcomed us like members of their family, and the contentment of all their guests was reflected in our delightful breakfast conversations in the bright and cheery sunroom. Our room was lovely and spotlessly clean.
More great experiences were awaiting us on our journey, but we were sad to leave this friendly and wonderful haven. It will be a pleasure to stay with Mylene and Christian if we visit Normandy again! We certainly will never forget them!

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We spent four nights in the roulotte - a charming cabin on wheels in the garden of this b&b. The roulotte has been delighfully converted and there were lots of interesting touches. It is of course, by its nature, very compact with only a small hanging rail, though plenty of shelf space. The tiny bathroom has a super shower with plenty of hot water and lovely soap. Breakfast was a leisurely experience around a huge farmhouse table laden with a wonderful range of home made jams, local cheeses, fruits, breads etc. Mylene made us most welcome and was an attentive host. It was lovely to be able to sit outside the roulotte in the garden to relax after a day's sight-seeeing in the company of the family's two friendly dogs.
Moira and Martin Wood

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a lovely B&B. Mylene and Christian made us feel completely at home, with their friendly chats, friendly dogs, genuine hospitality and really wonderful breakfasts.
We stayed in Cote Sud, which I had requested based on its ground floor location. It's a bit small but very comfortable, and we loved being able to see the neighbouring cows every morning! We also enjoyed the company of our fellow guests.
The brasserie around the corner is reasonable and friendly, and the location of La mas Normand is absolutely perfect for visiting D Day sites. Altogether a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had a fabulous stay at Le Mas Normand, and recommend it wholeheartedly The house is charming as is the family who lives there. Mylene is a terrific hostess: genuine, helpful, friendly, and generous. Our room was spacious, cute, and spotlessly clean. We had the upstairs room with the large red and white bathroom. Very comfortable bed and the room was cozy even though it was below freezing outside. Breakfast was the best of all the B&B's we visited-- fresh fruit, yogurt, a different type of cheese each morning, apple cider, orange juice, fresh preserves, bread (including whole grain), butter, honey, coffee, tea...and some mornings we even had freshly baked dishes by Christian, who is a retired chef. We visited the D-Day sites and found Le Mas Normand to be conveniently located. We stayed 4 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. Le Mas Normand was the highlight of our trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynne W
Mylene L, Propriétaire at Le Mas Normand, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Dear Lynne and Basil,

Thank you for you kind message on Trip and the excellent note you gave us, we really enjoyed sharing a bit of time with you each morning, hope you had fun at the Mont Michel and that the address i found for you was a good one as well, we wish all the best for your future .... friendly thoughts from Normandy . Mylène

Reviewed January 12, 2012

A nice hotel in a beautiful location. Very close to all the interesting war beaches of Normandy. Would also be ideal for a summer visit to enjoy the close by beach for some sun bathing. Breakfast is very good and contains various sorts of bread, home made jam and fresh juice. We stayed in La Roulette and one of the other rooms, both rooms beautifully decorated but unfortunately not so clean. In La Roulette I caught a rash, my skin still itches after 2 months... (last time this happened to me was in Asia, and then it appeared to be bed bugs; not sure if this bed is also contaminated but my skin feels exactly the same...). On the floor of the other room I found toe clippings from a previous guest...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DGunung
Mylene L, Propriétaire at Le Mas Normand, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Rectification stay in December, 2011 and not in October, stay in bed and breakfast and not in hotel

We had a very soft winter here in Normandy, the caravan is near a small river and effectively we were all surprised in December to have still some mosquitoes, the guest announced me her piqures of mosquitoes at departure, except in her message she lets us think that they were bug beds ( strange insects that i've been obliged to discover on the web) what is not verified and what I refute, I have verified the slightest hidden recess, bed and mattress since the reception of her message, her husband of memory was not contaminated, I have never had such types of problem so either before or after their departure, as if to having found the cuts of nails on the floor (sea grass) I suppose in the second room, it is effectively an annoying detail which doubtless escaped the attentiveness of my vacuum cleaner, I agree and regret ... This negative criticism obliges me to react because I cannot accept that this singular incident damages the good reputation of our house, as regards the cleaning and the hygiene, I am particularly watchful and if there is forgetting it is to me and only me that returns the fault, this incident which I assume doesn't question the cleanliness of my house finally I hope so . " the owner