Just spent couple of nights at spa. Lovely location with spectacular reviews of Wellington memorial and across countryside.
Spa and hotel staff where all lovely, helpful and accommodating making the stay a very pleasant one.
Bathroom obviously been updated since the photo added on trip advisor by a visitor as very nice.
Coffee and tea facilities in room.
Food was very good and chef willing to accommodate tweaks to menu for visitors both my friend and someone on table near us wanted a variation to menu and nothing was too much trouble.
Very impressed with service.
Well done Cleve hope to be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleve Hotel, in Wellington, Somerset, is a commanding former Country Gentleman's Manor House. The beautiful building and surrounding grounds are steeped in local history, and afford a timeless charm, spacious feel and excellent facilities to those who visit. Situated in the heart of the West Country, The Cleve Hotel has striking views across the Devon and Somserset hills and offers guests a gentle pace with friendly, professional service. The Cleve is family owned and run for more than thirty-five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cleve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleve Hotel Wellington
- The Cleve Hotel & Spa Wellington, Somerset, UK