Came with a friend for a spa day. We booked the tranquility package and had a great time. Lovely welcome , nice towels and robes and a quick tour of the spa facilities. We relaxed in the lounge and then had 90 minutes of wonderful treatments including a quite fantastic hot stone massage.
Good therapist and a nice treatment room. Lunch was beautifully served and the complimentary tea coffee and juices were a great bonus during the day. The pool was small but clean and the jacuzzi and steam room were in the same area with the sauna downstairs near the changing rooms. Lots of space and nice loungers and magazines . After lunch we spent time in the pool and then finished the day with a manicure and pedicure . May make a day at cleve spa a regular treat in half term !!! Highly recommend .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleve Hotel, in Wellington, Somerset, is a commanding former Country Gentleman's Manor House. The beautiful building and surrounding grounds are steeped in local history, and afford a timeless charm, spacious feel and excellent facilities to those who visit. Situated in the heart of the West Country, The Cleve Hotel has striking views across the Devon and Somserset hills and offers guests a gentle pace with friendly, professional service. The Cleve is family owned and run for more than thirty-five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cleve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleve Hotel Wellington
- The Cleve Hotel & Spa Wellington, Somerset, UK