This hotel is not in Milan. It is located near the Malpensa airport. We stayed here the night before our morning flight home. There is a shuttle from the airport, but you need to schedule in advance. We didn't, and then couldn't figure out how to call them from the airport. We took a cab there from the airport (I think it was around 20 Euros), and then took the free shuttle to the airprot the next morning.
We had a room with a bed and a pull-out couch for our 2 girls. The rate was only 155 Euros. A bargain! Room was nice and clean. We had big windows with a view of the mountains. Morning light made it easy to wake up.
We ate at the hotel restaurant. Food not so good.
Overall, if you need somewhere affordable near the airport for a night - this is a good choice. Sheraton is more convenient, as it is right at the airport, but proably more expensive, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa, thanks to its location near the Airport and the business and leisure attractions, is the best solution for a comfortable and pleasant stay. Many free facilities are at Guest disposal, such as the 24/7 Shuttle from/to the Airport, Internet Connection, Business Center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Somma Lombardo
- Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa Italy/Somma Lombardo