1,389 results
All reviews restaurant next door shuttle service close to the airport next morning shuttle bus an early flight lobby bar last night excellent hotel per person rental car quiet hotel minutes from the airport stayed one night flight home short stay downtown milan
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Not a 4 star, not even 3.
super slow check in, staff was rude, not to us but to other guests, clean but super basic, old towels, horrible wifi. Thankfully we only stayed for a couple of hours as we arrived late and had a super early flight. 3 Euro per person for the airport shuttle.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
FirstHotelMalpensa, Direttore at First Hotel Malpensa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

I'm sorry about slow check-in really I don't want to understand why.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I stayed one night at this hotel after arriving on a flight and needing to catch a train the next day. The reason I stayed here was because it's advertised as being close to the airport so I figured I could walk back and forth. No way. The hotel is cut off from the airport by big highways. You need to take a (pay for) shuttle back and forth and the shuttle doesn't run frequently. Upon arrival, I had a 30 minute wait and I had to book a shuttle much earlier than I wanted on the way back (you have to go back to the airport to catch a train). Although I was told at checkin that the restaurant/bar on site was open very late, when I went down around 10:30 they were only serving pizza and drinks... no salads etc. The room itself was comfortable. If you have a car, this would be an okay option. But if you don't have a car it might be just as easy and more interesting to take a train downtown and stay there. I'm not sure it saved me any time to stay at this supposedly nearby hotel because of the slow shuttle service.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2017

sweet zero to fault, only positives to state. Sadly we days stopped and did not have opportunity for their breakfast nor evening meal. The staff were to a fault of superb customer service. The airport to hotel - to airport transfer was swift with a short transit time, and convenient.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Very convenient to Malpensa, Quiet, clean room. Good selection of menu items. Excellent, fresh salad. Nice bar. Handy shuttle. Friendly, helpful staff who spoke excellent English. Reserved via Expedia with no problems.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Had a quick overnight stop before a very early morning flight out of Milan Malpensa. The shuttle service was excellent. A bit crowded at dinner (we had to wait for a place.) The staff service was excellent. Altogether, a place we would go again, given the same circumstances. On the other hand, this airport is an hour on the train from downtown Milan, so this hotel is not the place to stay if you want to see the city.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple