Stayed one night at the First Hotel Malpensa before flying back to New York. Used the complementary hotel shuttle twice which was quick and very efficient. Good location just 5 minutes from Malpensa Airport. Check-in was fast and the hotel staff was very friendly. We had a double room that was plenty big and featured a comfortable bed. The room and bathroom were very clean and the bathroom was also quite spacious. We absolutely loved the Samarcanda Ristorante Pizzeria just down the road maybe a 10 minute walk. Check out was easy and the hotel shuttle left right on time. Would gladly stay here again if our travels take us to Malpensa in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . An independent hotel where the guest is the focus of our attention.Only 1 km away from Milan's International Airport "Malpensa", we provide a shuttle service between 4:30 am and 01:00 am.Our wireless connection service covers all areas of the building; free use are included with bookings. All rooms, completely soundproof, are under constant and accurate revision to ensure best possible comfort for our guests. The restaurant is at the guests' services with its different, internationally inspired menus.The bar service offers a little menu and its support to those wishing for a snack, even at late night. Two meeting halls offer room for assemblies, job interviews etc. It will be our pleasure to try and fulfill any further or particular wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your First Hotel Malpensa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Hotel Malpensa
- First Hotel Somma Lombardo
- First Hotel Malpensa Italy/Somma Lombardo