We have stayed here several times when passing through Malpensa. The hotel is modest with smallish but adequate rooms, clean fresh linen and comfortable beds. The price is right and is a much better deal than some of the chains dotted around the airport. Despite being only minutes away from the airport there is little noise. What makes the place special is the staff. From the driver who picks you up at the airport (free shuttle), the reception staff and management, the barman, the breakfast waitress, everyone is charming, friendly and helpful, with a pleasant word and smile. It makes all the difference. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . An independent hotel where the guest is the focus of our attention.Only 1 km away from Milan's International Airport "Malpensa", we provide a shuttle service between 4:30 am and 01:00 am.Our wireless connection service covers all areas of the building; free use are included with bookings. All rooms, completely soundproof, are under constant and accurate revision to ensure best possible comfort for our guests. The restaurant is at the guests' services with its different, internationally inspired menus.The bar service offers a little menu and its support to those wishing for a snack, even at late night. Two meeting halls offer room for assemblies, job interviews etc. It will be our pleasure to try and fulfill any further or particular wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Hotel Malpensa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Hotel Malpensa
- First Hotel Somma Lombardo
- First Hotel Malpensa Italy/Somma Lombardo