“MY FAVORITE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I love the food, the atmosphere, the owners. The best in the area! Each time somebody asks me where to eat CORTE VISCONTI is my answer!

There are newer reviews for Corte Visconti

Reviewed April 23, 2012

INCREDIBLE meal! Tucked away in the narrow, medieval lanes of Somma Lombardo in the shadow of the Visconti Castle (the restaurant structure itself was the former stables), this gem is the perfect place to share an evening with your partner. "Fresh" off of a red-eye flight from Washington DC into Malpensa, we dropped our bags at our hotel near the airport and ventured out in our rental car for dinner. Be sure to make reservations (we had), because the restaurant itself is small, and I got the sense it fills up every night. Do your navigation homework before venturing into this part of Somma Lombardo, or better yet, make sure you have GPS. The streets are narrow, winding, and one-way. Parking is extremely limited. The owner was gracious enough to allow us to park inside the small, adjacent courtyard. The food and service were both exceptional. If you have one evening near Malpensa airport and want a first class meal, Corte Visconti is the spot.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Can't say enough good things. I have been here 3 times now and each time is better than the last. The food is absolutely amazing and the service is even better. My last visit, we went with the prix-fixe menu and we were very impressed. It is very nice to see a staff that has a passion for what they do. Talk to the gentleman that takes the orders and serves the wines. Get his recommendations and you will be very impressed. The quality of service from everyone in the restaurant really makes this a wonderful experience. I will be going back this month and will feel very comfortable bringing colleagues I need to impress.

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Went at 1pm this time as I was there at 7pm 2 months back and found they open only at 730pm for dinner (as like the rest of Italy..silly me!)
Restaurant was empty on a Saturday afternoon. Staff was friendly and menu was in English.
Had the fresh tagliarini with mushroom sauce and prawns. which came after 40minutes. Guess the pasta is made fresh?? Chef was kind enough to send some pumpkin ginger soup while I wait. Both dishes were delicious but portions are kinda small.
Paid 20euros with a glass of wine. Will be back next time.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Excellent food. Service is good but quite slow. We had a wonderful evening