Idea Hotel Plus Milano Malpensa Airport
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport(Somma Lombardo)
$86
$71
  • Bar/Lounge
$84
$74
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa(Somma Lombardo)(Great Value!)
$73
$66
  • Restaurant
First Hotel Malpensa(Somma Lombardo)
$178
$75
Travelocity
Hotel Ristorante Cervo(Somma Lombardo)
$64
Priceline
$71
$60
Agoda.com
Sempione Hotel Ristorante(Casorate Sempione)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
$84
$82
Orbitz.com
1,822 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Early morning flight so had to stay close to the airport. All chain hotels booked so after reading the reviews we have decided to stay at the Idea hotel. At check in we were given a room that was not cleaned. At reception we got a rude, I am sorry and got keys for a second room. Only to find out that the second room was dirty too! The rude receptionist said you have to now wait because we do not know which rooms are clean.... My colleague needs to check!!! Finally room number three was clean. The second staff, instead of apologizing he said anything that walks can make mistakes!!!! Room three was clean in terms of bedding and towels but the walls were dirty, room was smelly, tv and Ac not working..... So bad bad choice... But for whoever is reading this pls do yourself a favor and do not stay here!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Asma13
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had booked a room for 2 persons on Booking.com. When we checked in, around 7:00pm on a Saturday night, the guy at the reception desk gave us a room where only one of the two beds was made. So, my boyfriend stayed in the room with our luggage, while I went back to the receptionist to ask for another room: first he said that it was my fault as I had made a wrong reservation (I had my printout from Booking.com with me, clearly showing that the reservation was for two!), then he admitted I was right but refused to give us the key (=magnetic card) for another room before we returned the other room’s card. I explained that we just wanted to transfer the luggage to the second room and then return the first card after 5 min, but he was inflexible. So we had to go downstairs with all our luggage, just to receive the key for a room that was adjacent to the first one!
Even worse: as the air conditioning cannot be controlled from the rooms (the thermostat is a fake), we had to ask twice (first by telephone, then in person) to the same guy at the reception to turn the AC on. We went out to dinner, and when we came back, the room was a freezer. We asked 3 times (2 times by telephone, one in person) to turn the AC off. Our request went ignored. The room was so cold that we could not sleep at all, in spite of the bed’s comforter.
About the room: the TV set was broken (I mean: physically broken, someone must have hit it with a baseball bat or so, as the glass of the monitor was shattered). The shower had no curtain, so the bathroom floor became a lake.
Finally: wifi costs 7 euro, per person, per day!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank artedicarte
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and two older children and I stayed at the Idea Hotel, Milano Malpaensa, located very conveniently close to the airport. Very nice spanish lady working the desk..very helpful. Really enjoyed the dinner, good food, good service at a reasonable price. Rooms are nice and clean and spacious enough. Only part we didn't enjoy was not being able to turn on the air conditioning at the middle of the night. Very, very hot and noone to pick up the phones when we called. Other than the air conditioning, we'd stay again as the food was good, rooms are clean and hotel staff were helpful. Next time, I'll have someone on staff show me how to work the air conditioning (or maybe it was broken, not sure).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We require two rooms when ever staying in a hotel when traveling with our kids. The hotel was fully booked but the staff was helpful and able to get both rooms next to each other. Very basic rooms, a bit worn out, no hot water in the morning, clogged drains, a/c control didn't work...were several issues that we faced... It it was close to the airport and that was about it. The breakfast was included but very mediocre. But for the price...much of this was overlooked since we were there for less than 18 hours.
Side note...it is on,y 45 min drive to Como...much better place to go explore and find a meal on a last night in Italy instead of airport surroundings!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The photos on their website make the hotel seem far more luxurious than it really is. You also have to pay 7euro for crappy wifi PER DEVICE! The accommodations are okay, the staff is not helpful (had to call 3 times for the air conditioning to be turned on and it never was...after having to switch rooms because it wasn't working in the other room) I know you can charge more for an airport hotel but the only positive thing is the shuttle to the airport.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo