Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport(Somma Lombardo)
$95
$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa(Somma Lombardo)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
  • Restaurant
Tre Leoni(Somma Lombardo)
$67
$59
First Hotel Malpensa(Somma Lombardo)
$199
Agoda.com
$58
$55
Agoda.com
Hotel Ristorante Cervo(Somma Lombardo)
$67
$65
Hotels.com
B&B La Ghianda(Somma Lombardo)
$59
B&B.it
Sempione Hotel Ristorante(Casorate Sempione)(Great Value!)
$69
$122
$117
Travelocity
1,669 results
All reviewsthe crowne plazathe busmalpensa airportfree shuttlenext morningcase nuovean early flightcroissantsan overnight staylate at nighteuros per personrental cartaxi driverone night staybreakfast was includedflight homebetween flights
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I reserved and pre-paid for a non-smoking room with a sofa so that we could each have our own bed. When we checked in on October 11th we were informed that only non-smoking rooms were available. No effort was made by the not too friendly front desk staff to accomodate even though we had a confirmed reservation. Hotels should honour their contracts with their guests. Don't know how they decide who gets the rooms. We were given a story about families; I did not want excuses I wanted the room I was guaranteed. An international chain with sophisticed computer reservations should be able to do better than this!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Mary B,

Thank you for your review. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. We would greatly appreciate additional information in order that we can investigate further.

We have sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your experience.

Regards,

Brenda Johnson
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I almost booked a room at this hotel for my overnight layover at MXP airport, but then I noticed their rather odd choice of rooms... it's either twin smoking or double with sofa non-smoking.
As confirmed by the HI Express customer service online chat my preferred configuration of non-smoking twin is not an option.
Too bad, I went for the Ibis Malpensa Aeroporto instead.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LKHK
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear LKHK,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were unable to offer you a room suitable to your needs. We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome.

Myrna M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed once again.. hotel shuttle convenient and punctual on both occasions I used it. Staff were fine and the room modern, clean and comfortable. The wifi policy is still a bit strange.. my rate was so low that I didn't mind paying for extra usage (everyone gets 60 mins for free) but it still seems a little bizarre and unlike most HIEX hotels to be honest. Breakfast was again substantial with good choice. No plans to return to the area again but I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2013

a free 5-minute shuttle ride from the airport. Modern clean rooms, although maybe a bit on the small side. There's a small bar area with a limited menu. The complimentary breakfast buffet was much better than any U.S. HIE's I've been to. There's also an evening buffet which is not complementary, but has a good variety of items. One hour of free WiFi. The computers/internet in the business center were quite slow. Friendly, professional staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were flying out of Milan the next day, and we decided to stay in the Holiday Inn Express. It was so conveniently located- a 5 minute shuttle ride from the airport(a free shuttle I might add). The shuttle driver even came back to get us when his bus was full. The hotel is only four years old, and it is fabulous! Rooms were beautiful and ultra-modern. The only downside is that it is in an area of vacant lots because the city bought out the neighborhoods when they thought they would build a third terminal. The project has been on hold, and the area is abandoned-not the best place to walk at night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple