Is one of my favorites in West region and probably my favorite in Caldas da Rainha.
- Food: Excellent choices but i always choose the grilled "Picanha" (rump cap) with garlic. The meat is sliced in very thin slices and then grilled and dressed with garlic oil. Also suggest the roasted baby goat (better to book before ...). We usually go with children (from 5 yrs ahead ...) so they are welcomed and there are some choices for kids (burgers, steaks, pastas, ...)
- Wine list: lots of choices but i would suggest the "Quinta das Cerejeiras Reserva" (red)
- Service: top class!! Marco (the senior waiter) is a genuine professional. Also the owner is very friendly
- Atmosphere: nice decor, unpretentious, separate smoking area (only) in the bar, smart casual, nice people
- Parking: easy to park nearby in the street
- Price: 20 € - 25 € (starters, main dish, wine/drinks, coffee and whiskies ...)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.