“Great new venue, tasty food!”
Review of Joe Bloggs - CLOSED

Joe Bloggs
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thai Tum at The Wharf is housed in a Grade 2 listed building on the River Parrett. A large restored wharf-side building with seating for up to 80 and a beautiful lakeside terrace.
Somerset
“Great new venue, tasty food!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I went to Thai Tum for the first time in their new beautiful venue by the river. What a stunning place!
The owner welcomed our group and briefly explained the menu.
There was a bit of confusion with some of the orders, but we got there in the end and the owner was very apologetic because my dish arrived much later than the rest. I was offered a drink whilst I waited (I declined the offer but at least they tried to be professional about it).
The food smelled yummy and was truly delicious. I'm hoping to return soon.

ThaiTum, Owner at Joe Bloggs, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thanks for the generous review! Once again my apologies for the delay with your food. It's been a hectic first week in our new venue and we promise things will be quicker next time you come in. Glad you enjoyed the food and that it was worth the wait!

Devizes, United Kingdom
“Simply Excellent”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

How else can you put it?

Marc and Beau are simply the best.

The food is fantastic, they engage fully with their clients and provide excellent conversation.

I couldn't recommend highly enough.

Thai Tum creates memorable evenings that stay with you forever.

Every time we've eaten I can recall praise from everyone.

Go and try it for yourselves.

Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Great addition to the town”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Came for a birthday celebration. Had never experienced Thai food previously so was a little apprehensive. As we were a large party the restaurant offered us the option to have a sampler menu where they would bring out a buffet of their dishes for us all to share. What a wonderful idea as i was blown away by how tasty each dish was. The food tasted incredibly fresh and wasn't too heavy. We sat in the restaurant for ages after eating enjoying the atmosphere before realizing it was extremely late and yet not once were we rushed. We have since seen the owners around town and they are both extremely friendly and we are very pleased to have a great restaurant in the town.

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great food and service, excellent value for money. Really recommend the banquet, lots of different dishes to try!

Visited April 2013
Langport, United Kingdom
“A welcome addition to Langport - exceptionally good food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We've been waiting a while to try this place out after hearing a number of good reports. I never expected it to be this good! We only sampled from the pared down takeaway menu but for our first time there was plenty of choice. The dishes are authentic Thai cuisine and beautifully prepared with fresh flavoursome ingredients. Each of our dishes delivered on taste and in comparison to other Thai meals I've eaten, I'd say this is right up there. I'm seriously tempted to go back again tomorrow! Oh, and the service is great too - friendly and efficient.