“An unforgettable Wedding”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Langport
Langport Arms Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Langport
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Thank you to the Langport Arms for making my daughter's wedding an unforgettable experience. From start to finish nothing was too much trouble. The food (even providing gluten free meals and a separate buffet) was superb, the ambience was delightful 'olde world', the service was excellent and the attention to detail by our hosts could not be faulted. A truly memorable stress free day in a weekend full of laughter and fun. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The hotel is non-smoking but the rooms with access to the courtyard provided a quiet retreat to enjo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank M S

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family and i recently stayed at the Langport Arms for my sisters wedding. We took over the whole hotel and had a fantastic weekend. The rooms were all very different and had everything we needed. Special thanks to Richard and Malcolm for being such wonderful hosts, and as we found ourselves saying, they were always one step ahead for any requests we had. My mum and i follow a gluten free diet and we were well catered for from gf bread for our breakfast, to gravy and deserts for not only the wedding meal, but for the 3 days we stayed with them. I took so much food with me and did not need any of it! We will most definitely be going back and look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very different, catering from couples to larger families. If you prefer a bath or...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have just returned from a wonderful family birthday celebration held at the Langport Arms.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the cosy courtyard room we stayed in was very tastefully decorated, with everything you could want provided..
Breakfast the next morning was delicious. You could help yourself to orange juice, cereals or croissants, then your order was taken for a cooked breakfast which really set us up for the day.
I would highly recommend the Langport Arms - many thanks Malcolm, Richard and staff

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2014

A massive thanks to everyone at the Langport Arms for making my birthday extra special. We were so well looked after and could not fault the service the food and the welcome that my guests and family received. Would highly recommend them as a party venue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife & I took my 90 year old father out for a Sunday carvery, at it was very good quality but could have been a bit more generous on the quantity. Nice dining room, nice atmosphere, all thought we felt a little pressure to go to the counter when they wanted us to rather than when we were ready.
Overall nice meal.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The Langport Arms is worthy of a mention for its attention to providing not one but three gluten free dessert options!
They also make gluten free gravy to compliment the carvery.
Thank you for including me in a very enjoyable dining experience.
More pubs & hotels should follow your example & make the effort.
We will be back very soon.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank TraceyHarris43
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Six of us stayed at the Langport for one night and found the hotel surprisingly accommodating to our needs. I think when you write a review you have to consider how much you are paying and so I don't expect a 5* hotel when I'm paying for a 2 or 3 star.

The bar area was good and there is a nice outside patio too if the weather is nice. It was raining for us! The bed rooms were comfortable although everything upstairs could do with a refurb. The TVs look like they belong in the 80s! But they work. Some of the guys complained about the noise of traffic on the road, but my room was at the back and was very quiet. The bed was old but comfortable.

The biggest let down was the complete lack of water pressure in the tiny and dark shower.

Dinner in the dining room could be improved too. There are too many menus for any chef to handle every choice. So I'm pretty sure my food was microwaved and had nothing fresh about it. But again we have to consider what we paid. Dinner for Six guys came to £133. SO we aren't complaining!

The whole place could do with a deep clean and a freshen up - but for the money we paid I would say its good value.

Room Tip: Go for a room away from the road to avoid morning traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Simyk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langport
Devonshire Arms
#2 of 2 in Crewkerne
The Ilchester Arms Hotel
The Ilchester Arms Hotel
#1 of 2 in Ilchester

Been to Langport Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!