“Amazing house and garden.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Matp2007
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing house and garden.”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location is excellent accommodation is excellent. Graounds are again excellent. I got the impression this place has not been available for holiday let for very long. If I am wrong I apologise if I am right this is not a negative just an observation. Hopi farm is to be recommended there are a few things that need some attention but as a very critical person I am being critical, I would not hesitate to stay there again just as it is. With a few minor tweaks it could become the absolute perfect place. As it is it is better than most and we were very lucky with a late booking and also a display of fire works and the red arrows on the Saturday evening.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing