This was our first visit to Le Boscarecce and we chose it from the many positive reviews here, all of which are entirely accurate. Everything lives up to the high acclaim given to Susanna (your perfect host) and her lovely hotel.
Even as you drive along the road to Renai, you begin to slip into the relaxation and calm that the beautiful Tuscan countryside ensures. Then you arrive at the lovely location that is Le Boscarecce. With views over the rolling hills of Tuscany and beautiful evening sunsets, the place really is a haven.
Our room was very large, comfortable, decorated in local style and very well presented. With a large sitting area and en-suite it really was well above what we were expecting and a lovely surprise when Susanna showed us to it.
Everything else at Le Boscarecce is of a very high standard. The breakfasts are extensive and tasty. The evening meals are just wonderful - home cooked by Susanna and her team and delivered with perfect service from Julian the waiter. The prices very reasonable and the quality excellent.
On top of all of this, Susanna is available from when you wake until you go to bed with all the advice and help you need to make your holiday perfect. Wherever you choose to go, Susanna can (and will) help with advice on routes, parking on arrival, main sites to see and even restaurant tips if you choose to eat out rather than at her hotel. She speaks very good English too!
This was easily one of the best holidays we have had - entirely because of the beautiful hotel, location and wonderful kindness of Susanna.
Very highly recommended - you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Boscarecce is on top of a hill in the middle of country side on an isolated position that guarantee quiteness and calm. We are surrounded by field of wheat and sunflowers, and from up here you can see some of the more beautiful sunsets on the rolling hill of Tuscany Rooms are very confortable all with private bathroom with bathtub and shower hair dreier, own television, own safe, own frigobar,kettle with tea and coffee air conditioning and free internet wifi connection. In the big garden we have a swimming pool with salt depuration and a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda Le Boscarecce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Hotel Castelfiorentino
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Castelfiorentino, Italy - Tuscany