To be honest, I was a little dubious of the reviews of Le Boscarecce - it couldn't be that good, could it? Well it is - Susanna is a gem of a host, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. Her staff are extremely friendly and efficient.
The location is excellent - you can easily make day trips to all the major Tuscan towns, but ask Susanna for her tips - we would never of got to Vinci (where there is a great Leonardo museum) without her help nor would we have got to sample olive oil or tuscan wines first hand...
The food in the evenings was an unexpected bonus - our kids ate everything (quite unusual!)
The pool is great and the table football was well used by my son ;o)
Ciao ciao Susanna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Boscarecce is on top of a hill in the middle of country side on an isolated position that guarantee quiteness and calm. We are surrounded by field of wheat and sunflowers, and from up here you can see some of the more beautiful sunsets on the rolling hill of Tuscany Rooms are very confortable all with private bathroom with bathtub and shower hair dreier, own television, own safe, own frigobar,kettle with tea and coffee air conditioning and free internet wifi connection. In the big garden we have a swimming pool with salt depuration and a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda Le Boscarecce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Hotel Castelfiorentino
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Castelfiorentino, Italy - Tuscany