All reviews guys horses animation nature sea sardinia car
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to the animation team of Horse Country! They are adorable and really hardworking. Yesterday they presented their version of "The greatest showman". Incredible! So much energy and expression. Especially the "Never enough" song (performed by Veronica), I think everyone in the audience was moved. It's hard to believe they're not professional actors. Thank you guys,keep it up!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Tatiana A
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I really like this place and I can recommend it to everyone. I like horses and stable so much. I especially want to thank Nataniel on info point, he is so friendly and proficient.:) He must win the challenge against Paola.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place. I would recommend it to everyone! (: Horses were so lovely and cute!! Service was really good and everyone were helpfull. Beach was nice and pool was big! (: I would come back again. Thank you!!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I been in this lovely place in the green. I really like the building, the animation was really good and addictive! The spa was super!! I wanna really say thanks to the guys on the bar cedro, Sandro and Billo for them cleverness and a aviability!! They are very good team!! They make your day smile!! Very good experience!

3  Thank kevinpO4638JS
Commerciale_HC, Sales Manager at Horse Country Resort, Congress and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Kevin,
Thank you very much for such great review!
We are very happy to see your review!
We work really hard to offer the best experience to our Guests, so we are happy to see that reflected on your last stay.
Honestly, where are just there to help with whatever you need.

We will also report your compliments to Sandro and Billo!

Hope to see you again soon !

Kindly regards,
Jimmy Anedda
Sales Manager

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I expected much more. Place is nice, nature is untouched, but everything else is under the question mark. Hotel is realy old, it’s not renovated for a long time, hygiene is very low, especialy in restaurant. Food is ok, but for breakfast is always the same, and for 4star hotel that’s unacceptable. And regarding all inclusive, it is funny that you have to order Coca Cola from waiters but red or white wine you can take as much as you like. Also reception manager (one older lady) is realy unfriendly and many times rude and unpolite. Anyway in general it’s ok. More or less :-)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jovan Z P

Dear Jovan,
thank you for staying at Horse Country Resort.
we regret to know that your stay at our Hotel was not completely up to your expectations.
We want to clarify that we care a lot about cleanliness and it seems very strange that you write taht the hyhiene was very low and especialy in restaurant, in any case we will make the necessary checks.
Regarding the drinks in the restaurant we are very clear that the only drinks included with meals are: water and wine and nothing else, the other drinks are considered as extra.
Concerning the unfriendly lady of the Reception we apologize if she was rude and unpolite and we will ascertain what happened with the management taking the appropriate measures.
Therefore, we would like to thank you for your travel notes and we want you to know that critical comments, above all, help us improving our quality standards.

Best Regards,