This has become the only way to deal with early morning flights from Charleroi, especially in winter. It should be obvious to anyone booking that the hotel is basic based on the price for a place right next to the airport. For sole occupancy the price is ok; for multiple occupancy its a steal.
On all 6 visits this year the rooms have been clean. Transfer to the airport, even around 5.30 in the morning is always on time and only takes minutes. The only downside is that other guests are often very inconsiderate with their noisy late arrival or early departure - a bit more soundproofing on the doors would go a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Charleroi Aéroport hotel is located in Fleurus, north-east of Charleroi, 5 km from the airport. The hotel is the only one visible from the E42 motorway, 300 m away via exit 15. Just 10 km from the centre of Charleroi, Belgian capital of the comic book, and 12 km from the Convention Centre, it has 64 rooms and 1 meeting room. You will find a restaurant, a bar with a terrace open 24/24, and free parking. Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Charleroi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Charleroi Airport Hotel Fleurus
- Ibis Hotel Charleroi Airport
- Ibis Charleroi Airport Belgium/Fleurus