“Edit”

Ibis Charleroi Airport
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fleurus
Reviewed June 17, 2013

E-mail asked for a quiet room and was provided as well. Garden views and no noise, no hallottunk.A airport to the hotel and access to the airport worked well and accurately, the price was accurate 12 Eur / way. The price of the taxi drivers think because of all the hotel is very close to the airport. Therefore, the airport blame for hermetically sealing the escape of foot and taxi companies really take advantage of this. But is the road in front of the airport public transport. I have seen this myself.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
degives_veronique, Directeur général at Ibis Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Charleroi Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My third visit to this hotel, due to it's convenient location to the airport and my business.
Staff friendly and helpfull -- restaurant good, could have more choice -- WIFI working fine and the rooms are quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
degives_veronique, Directeur général at Ibis Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I booked this hotel over the net due to its very reasonable price at the time of booking which I done through a second party. I arrived quite late on the first night and the greeting was very welcoming and the same in the morning. It was conveniently located for my business needs. I found it was very noisy in the hotel late at night. It was very easy to hear people using hair dryers, talking, taking a shower etc etc, my room ( 305 ) for some very strange reason had a very noisy shower plug hole, every time someone used their toilet or shower my plug hole would gurgle for around 30 minutes. This was most annoying late at night. There is a reasonable bar, small selection ( but nice ) array of hot food available at certain times or you can opt for the convenience meals which are served anytime ( but are microwave meals ). Pleasant but noisy at night. ( maybe I had a bad week of noisy people )....my earphones worked a treat. ( noise cancelling )

Room Tip: Noisy rooms at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
degives_veronique, Directeur général at Ibis Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Charleroi Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
about the noise, I offer you my sincere apologies, it is indeed difficult to ask to respect the sleep of the other customers as from a certain hour. As regards the technical noise coming from the other rooms, be sure that I will do what is necessary with the engineering service so that is solved

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here on my drive back from Austria to the UK. I hadn't booked but let my satnav lead me to it. Fatigue determined this is where i would stop. Check-in was straightforward, the rooms were clean and tidy with extra pillows and blankets should you need them.
We used the brasserie attached to the Hotel for our evening meal, it was just the job as I didn't want to drive any more. Decent food and wine at a good price.
The rooms were very quiet - no traffic or aircraft noise. The buffet breakfast spread made the extra 14 euros it cost worthwhile.
It has free wifi, is right by the autoroute, 2 hours from the Tunnel and we left feeling refreshed. My only gripe is that it's a little bit on the pricey side

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nogmeister

Dear,

About the rates, that is negotiated by Accor and by country, you indeed will have rates less raised in other countries.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
degives_veronique, Directeur général at Ibis Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Reviewed November 19, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
degives_veronique, Directeur général at Ibis Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Reviewed July 12, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fleurus
Ibis Budget Charleroi Aeroport
Ibis Charleroi Centre Gare
#3 of 10 in Charleroi
Hotel Balladins Charleroi / Airport
Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center

Been to Ibis Charleroi Airport? Share your experiences!