“Nice and quiet”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LuLus-Bait-Shack/235094229907330
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LuLus-Bait-Shack/235094229907330
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We recently spent a week in Bahia and found this little gem on the water. The good news is that it was super quiet and the bad news is that it was super quiet. So many people say that they were slow...remember.. you are in South America and things just don't happen fast and that is what makes the experience fun! Our server was amazing, he and I worked on our language skills and laughed along the way.
The food was good and the view amazing! I had a wrap the first time I was there and I actually got to see the tortilla being made! The fries were good too!
The decorations were whimsical and that made it fun place to look around if your not looking at the AWESOME ocean.
I would visit again!

There are newer reviews for Lulu's Bait Shack

Reviewed September 20, 2012

They got good food but they take too long to take the order and serve! You have to go by your self and find the waiter..

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This place really has it going. In the late afternoon, you can stop in and get a great burger or chicken sandwich. Homemade tortillas go a long way there, and my personal favorite is the shrimp taco. Three TVs are located across the bar for the sports enthusiast. The locals get together for a friendly game of poker on Wednesday night. It's truley a gem on the Ecuadorian Coast!